baby bib – penguinJuly 27, 2021
Binchotan Charcoal from Kishu Japan |Single StickJuly 27, 2021
For centuries, this Binchotan (Japanese Oak) charcoal has been used for its excellent purification properties in absorbing harmful substances from water and air.
White Binchotan charcoal from Kishu, Japan is characterized as the highest grade charcoal.
As a wellness lifestyle option, it is simple to adopt and provides a sensible, environmentally-friendly filtering choice.
750ml Binchotan Charcoal Sticks (Personal)
- Number of Sticks Per Box: 6
- Approximate Diameter: 0.5″
- Approximate Length: 4″
- Rinse and boil charcoal sticks and let dry before first use
- Reboil the charcoal every two weeks to reactivate its purifying abilities
- Binchotan lasts up to 3 months and can be composted at the end of its life
- From Kishu, Japan
|Dimensions||4 × 0.5 × 0.5 in|