500ml Bottle with Pump | TGJ labelApril 9, 2021
Natursutten® Starfish Teether ToyApril 16, 2021
Natursutten® Glass Baby Bottle, 4 oz
Glass is the safest alternative to plastic baby bottles. Even BPA-free plastic bottles may leach toxic chemicals.
Glass can last for ages and generations, where as plastic bottles has to be replaced every now and then.
Will keep the content warm or cold for longer time.
- Easier to clean.
- Glass is a natural resource.
- Borosilicate glass is the type of glass that resists temperature shock best, extreme temperatures and a more light (not heavy) type of glass. It’s very resistant even to scratches and is more hygienic.
- It’s free of BPA, phthalates, polycarbonates, plastic, latex and polyvinyl chloride (PVC).
- Made of borosilicate glass, these 4 oz (120ml) bottles are thermal shock resistant and can be boiled and frozen.
- The Natursutten® bottles are dishwasher-safe.
- Glass is easily recyclable and made from abundant natural ingredients.
- Flow rate is determined by the size of the opening: Our Slow-Flow nipples have a single hole, and our Fast-Flow nipples have a Y-shaped hole.
- Boil or run the bottle through the dishwasher initially to sterilize. All parts – except the natural nipples—are dishwasher-safe. (Of course, they can also be handwashed.) Nipples should be sterilized for 5 minutes initially in boiling water.
- The natural rubber nipple should be hand-washed under cold, running water using a mild liquid soap—not in the dishwasher.
Our glass baby bottles and plastic parts are all microwave-safe. The natural rubber nipple is not. So please remove the nipple and plastic cap when microwaving.
It’s difficult to heat liquid evenly in a microwave. However, if you do choose to microwave, we recommend shaking the liquid after heating to eliminate any hot spots, then testing the temperature on your wrist.
|Dimensions||2.5 × 5 × 8 in|