CASA AGAVE™ Oval BrushApril 23, 2021
Vetiver Essential Oil |10mlApril 23, 2021
Tampico dish brush can be attached to the white teakwood handle or used on it’s own.
Replaces: Plastic dish brushes.
It can be used to wash general dishes as well as to loosen stuck on food.
- Each brush can be used for 1-3 months.
- Hang to dry or place in a completely dry spot after using it.
- Do not rest in water as bristles will wick up excess water and cause the handle to crack.
- 100% compostable.
- The species Teak that is endangered, this brush is made from a different species called White Teakwood that is very fast-growing (similar to bamboo) and even considered a weed in some countries because it grows so fast. This is a more sustainable wood.
- Agave Fiber:Tampico/ agave fiber bristles are grown, harvested, sun-dried and processed in Mexico using traditional techniques to ensure a high quality and strong natural fiber.
|Dimensions||2.5 × 2.5 × 2 in|
$11.00 — or subscribe and save 10% — or subscribe and save 10%