CASA AGAVE™ Oval BrushApril 23, 2021
Vetiver Essential Oil |10mlApril 23, 2021
Tampico dish brush can be attached to the white teakwood handle or used on it’s own.
Replaces: Plastic dish brushes.
It can be used to wash general dishes as well as to loosen stuck on food.
- Each brush can be used for 1-3 months.
- Hang to dry or place in a completely dry spot after using it.
- Do not rest in water as bristles will wick up excess water and cause the handle to crack.
- 100% compostable.
- The species Teak that is endangered, this brush is made from a different species called White Teakwood that is very fast-growing (similar to bamboo) and even considered a weed in some countries because it grows so fast. This is a more sustainable wood.
- Agave Fiber:Tampico/ agave fiber bristles are grown, harvested, sun-dried and processed in Mexico using traditional techniques to ensure a high quality and strong natural fiber.
|Dimensions||2.5 × 2.5 × 2 in|
This sturdy brush is made of all natural untreated beechwood and tampico bristles. Long, durable wood handle of 14cm (5.5″) is perfectly adapted to easily clean […]
This recycled plantable greeting card is crafted from post-consumer wastepaper so no new trees are cut down in the making of this product. As a bonus, […]
Excelent for dry brushing. Use the brush to exfoliate and stimulate circulation. Leaves skin feeling soft and smooth Product Ingredients: Agave bristles and pine wood Storage: Keep Dry