Long Steel Straw | for Quart Mason JarsSeptember 22, 2021
Leak Proof Platinum Silicone Sealing Lid Liners for Mason JarsSeptember 22, 2021
These lids are dishwasher safe and won’t rust with normal use! These lids are made to last!
- Plastic and BPA Free – no chemical leach. Infinitely reusable.
- The 10mm straw hole will work with most of our straw options.
- Comes with one: lid, platinum silicone sealing ring, and silicone grommet with plug
- Remove grommets for straws larger than 6mm diameter.
- They are made of 18/8 304 grade stainless steel.
If you use Mason jars for drinking every day like we do, you need a supply of high quality straw hole lids.
They would be perfect for restaurant or bar use – just throw them in the dishwasher along with the Mason jars (and hopefully the reusable straws too).
Made of 18/8 304 grade stainless steel.
Stainless Steel is one of the most commonly used materials in the kitchen, used to make cookware, utensils, commercial food processing and storage equipment, and more. Stainless steel will not leach any chemicals into your beverage like plastic can, and it is safe for use with all foods and beverages.