Silicone Sleeve for Regular Mouth Half Pint 8oz Mason Jars | GreySeptember 22, 2021
Long Steel Straw | for Quart Mason JarsSeptember 22, 2021
These galvanized metal oil lantern lids for Mason jars will take your outdoor decor to the next level! Picture summer evenings on your patio with good friends, good food, and these beauties providing the perfect mood lighting. For outdoor use only.
- Almost any oil will work – lamp oil, citronella oil, tiki torch oil, but we recommend olive oil, seed oils, canola oil, coconut oil, soy oil, peanut oil and any other used (and strained) vegetable oil you might have in your kitchen.
- Includes one lid and cotton wick. Lamp oil and jars sold separately.
- Rust resistant coating, but not rust proof.
- For outdoor use only – galvanized metal contains a small amount of lead.
- Wick is 1/2″ thick and 10″ long.
- For outdoor use only.
- Always place your torch lamp on a firm, flat surface.
- Never fill your lamp. Leave a 1/2 inch margin at the top.
- Store the oil in a cool, dark place.
- Keep clean and handle only when it is cooled.
- Do not use mineral oil or kerosene in your lamp.
regular mouth, Wide Mouth